Instructions:

1. Read Vignettes and Think.
2. Appropriate, expand, contract, manipulate, edit, re-write or make them into art.
3. Send the results via e-mail to ericaleller@gmail.com.
4. Your collaboration will get posted on the blog and you will be notified via e-mail.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Vignette 25 by Meadowlark Bradsher

Hey, I just wanted to write back and lie to you. I don't know a good lie from a bad one. Lol. Whoa! My keyboard is acting funky! Ever since I spilled my future on it, when I press "G" key, it goes into sleep mode. BTW Are you planning on being the observer? I tried it once but OMG I ended up changing it anyway. I'm just not as good as those other guys, I guess. lol. Anyway I know its been forever since I talked to you but I have been no longer conscious. I'm not sure when I'll wake up and smell the coffee but I'm making arrangements to be able to. I have a good traveler's guide and it sounds like there are lots of fun things to do. I spend every day counting the years now. I'm just overwhelmed with exciting exclamation marks telling you about this!! At least I think it's you.

No comments:

Post a Comment