Instructions:

1. Read Vignettes and Think.
2. Appropriate, expand, contract, manipulate, edit, re-write or make them into art.
3. Send the results via e-mail to ericaleller@gmail.com.
4. Your collaboration will get posted on the blog and you will be notified via e-mail.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Vignette 15

Sometimes I believe I am upside down. When the sun moves overhead in the afternoon, I get the feeling that the sky is the bottom and that my head is pointing down towards it. When I saw a fly land on the wall, I wondered if it felt like its perpendicular angle was actually upright, or if it, too, felt that its head was pointing down. For me, its head pointed to the side, but ever since I've lost faith in my orientation, it seems irrelevant what direction that fly's head points in relation to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment