Instructions:

1. Read Vignettes and Think.
2. Appropriate, expand, contract, manipulate, edit, re-write or make them into art.
3. Send the results via e-mail to ericaleller@gmail.com.
4. Your collaboration will get posted on the blog and you will be notified via e-mail.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Vignette 1

If the first thing last is still the first than why does it come last? The way you explained it to me was that the dog tried to eat the bird and then the bird flew away. When I found the actual document, I discovered that it was written in a different order, but not necessarily the wrong order. It seemed to me that you had made a correction, or rather, what you assumed to be a correction, but now I question your motives. According to the actual document, the bird flew away and then the dog tried to eat the bird. Please tell me, why did this hopeless dog even try?

No comments:

Post a Comment