Instructions:

1. Read Vignettes and Think.
2. Appropriate, expand, contract, manipulate, edit, re-write or make them into art.
3. Send the results via e-mail to ericaleller@gmail.com.
4. Your collaboration will get posted on the blog and you will be notified via e-mail.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Vignette 24

You You You You. On the shattering earth. Holding something in the wind, a kite.
You You You You. I found you lounging on the roof putting together pieces of the fallen sky in your bathing suit with a sunburn. You created a museum.
You You You You. You'll never forget me for as long as you live, nor I you.
You You You You. Finding a home far away from me, stealing away from me and all of the others.
You You You You. Still maintaining your habits. People change, scenery changes, but not those habits. They're a wonderful source.
You You You You. You and your literary sources.
You You You You. After years, we'll meet again, encountering the same struggle.
Who was she, anyway? Who were they? Who were the other women? Were they my unknown friends? Come back to us, all of us. You can piece us back together, one by one.

No comments:

Post a Comment