Instructions:

1. Read Vignettes and Think.
2. Appropriate, expand, contract, manipulate, edit, re-write or make them into art.
3. Send the results via e-mail to ericaleller@gmail.com.
4. Your collaboration will get posted on the blog and you will be notified via e-mail.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Re: Vignette 23 by (Anonymous)

Death is a word that describes the end of what is known. It is for this reason that fear walks hand in hand with death. It is because of trepidation towards the unknown that many turn to religion. It gives answers where there are none and makes us believe that we know at least something and that we are in some control of our life after death. I fear not because I hold hands with a god, but because I seek out new experiences and ones in which my only control is my attitude towards the adventure. My family members think I'm suicidal, but they have it all wrong. My motivation is the opposite of what it appears to be, it’s life affirming.

Based on Vignette 23

No comments:

Post a Comment