Instructions:

1. Read Vignettes and Think.
2. Appropriate, expand, contract, manipulate, edit, re-write or make them into art.
3. Send the results via e-mail to ericaleller@gmail.com.
4. Your collaboration will get posted on the blog and you will be notified via e-mail.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Vignette 2

If I say something twice, does it become more true? If I say it only once, does it lose part of its meaning? If I only say I love you once today, what will you think tomorrow? How many times must I say I love you for you to believe that it is true? How many times is enough to express the truth? If I say that I do not love you each day for forty years even though I really do love you, what will become of those forty years? Or, if I say nothing at all, how will you know I ever loved you? How will you know I ever loved you if I cannot express my love? How will you know what to believe if I can't even tell the truth? If you tell me you love me once, one day, one moment, how can I reply when I have loved you always? If I tell you I'll love you always once, what happens in forty years, when you forget what I once said?

No comments:

Post a Comment