Instructions:

1. Read Vignettes and Think.
2. Appropriate, expand, contract, manipulate, edit, re-write or make them into art.
3. Send the results via e-mail to ericaleller@gmail.com.
4. Your collaboration will get posted on the blog and you will be notified via e-mail.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

RE: Vignette 26 & 29 by Justin McElfresh

Re: Vignette 26

Call me a dick, maps. There are at the water closet of me. rather in principles have a bulb of a territory. no besides the lack Pissing on stars over pound your fist the seat. But of my care, I large momentum. Don't. them There are no I'm claiming my drop, all my head other the pages, the leaves, hands. I let the than electric

Re: Vignette 29

comma period comma period comma period period period period period period comma comma period period period period comma period period

by Justin McElfresh

No comments:

Post a Comment